Should it be done?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be done?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I dont know this gamemode.

Zombie Hell!!!!!!

• Content Count:  2553

Yeah I remember having to supply my team with guns in office because none of them could use !market :p

Don't worry it would be fixed soon and the freeze time will be bumped up slightly

Also spawn protection for 5 seconds-ish, gets rather hard when the main human force diggs in near spawn

Protecting the spawn is part of the game, sometimes we tell 2 or 3 people to stay back to hold spawn incase someone dies or joins, making that easier would overall make the mod less challenging.

Edit: Or do you mean spawn protection for the zombies? If so, I've never seen the humans last 5 seconds near zombie spawn :p

Edited by HZK

• Content Count:  405

Protecting the spawn is part of the game, sometimes we tell 2 or 3 people to stay back to hold spawn incase someone dies or joins, making that easier would overall make the mod less challenging.

Exactly, you don't wanna spawn on cs_italy when there are 20+ zombies camping ct spawn thinking that hostages are gonna be rescued.

@kable: We do that on some maps, like silenthill.

Or we could grow some balls, take a shotgun, run around and get scared by random zombies behind us. How I miss the old Zombie Hutning days on gods killer field

Wut?

• Like 1

Reply to Thread