? servers

? players online

Scary nightmare I had

• Content Count:  1122

I like having lucid dreams.

2 weirdest dreams:

When i was 3 i had a dream that my mom was a witch,right,she trapped me in the cage,and i couldnt get out.

after i woke up,for 3 weeks i was checking if my mom was a witch lol...

Second dream i had like 4 years ago,i was walking on a wall and fell down,i fell on the same wall i was walking on,i fell again,fell on the wall,fell again,fell on the same wall over and over and over again.

• Content Count:  330

When I was like 5 years old I had this nightmare bout garden gnomes. They wouldn't do shit until you turned around. look back and one of the lot had moved. Scared the motherfucking crap out of me. Never felt comfortable near one of those gnomes ever again.

sounds like a goosebumps book hhhhmmmmm

• Like 1

• Content Count:  716

Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.

Brain function in the dream will be about twenty times to normal. When you enter a dream within that dream, the effect is compounded: it's three dreams, that's ten hours times twen...

You're asking me for Inception. I hope you do understand the gravity of that request.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  330

Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.

Brain function in the dream will be about twenty times to normal. When you enter a dream within that dream, the effect is compounded: it's three dreams, that's ten hours times twen...

You're asking me for Inception. I hope you do understand the gravity of that request.

hey guess what

me no care

Reply to Thread