? servers

? players online

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Trailer!!!!

• Content Count:  2180

Hmm sorta reminds of a situation that happened when I was a kid... Oh ya I remember css being released soon and 1.6 players hatin on it just as hard. As for this turning into cod, your all fuckin dumb, honestly. What aspects of cod are related to css other then its a fuckin fps. Not to mention everyone here bitchin is gonna most likely end up buying cs go anyways because thats all anyone will be playin.

animations look fucking terrible, looks like a rehash clone of cs:s which was a rehash clone of cs:cz which was a rehash clone of cs1.6. this is caw of doody shitfest. a rehash of a rehash of a rehash. they fail to make proper animations, they make over maps without actually adding new content. after cs:go this will make it what, 5 new maps and guns over a 10 year time frame?

note on animations: watch draw animations on guns, they look awful. watch fire animations on m4 on first video mid-way. you'll notice how the barrel flips up on the first shot, but due to the animation repeating it looks fucking awful and unappealing.

i'm not usually an aesthetics guy but when all you're doing is rehashing a game atleast put a little effort into it. we all know it's not going to be even remotely innovative and that if there is a mod scene, it's the only thing that's going to keep cs:go alive 4 years after release. gun models look okay but still not great, i'm glad they carried over the same gun holding animations as l4d2. real quality work there.

map looks like they played mw2's favela and thought "damn this would look great as a counter-strike map skin"

0/10. this game is going to be released as a $40 cs:s clone. i'll most likely buy it if there will be custom gamemodes, but if not, i really can't see myself thinking about purchasing it

also hats

• Content Count:  1465

Ok smart guy answer me this, how does skins help me if I'm a competitive player? From a competitive stand point this game fucking blows and the buy menu is useless and the weapons looks stupid. Skins aren't gonna help me.

?

I never addressed anything about being competitive did I? I addressed the problems people where people pointed out the graphics/animations.

As for the buy menu, look closer. There are numbers. If I'm correct we should be able to buy weapons in under a second like we normally do in CSS.

Weapons look stupid? Use skins to change them. That's the reason skins exists. To make the weapons/player models and animations to your liking.

Now explain to me how it blows if you haven't tried the game.

If CS:GO uses the same type of skin installation that L4D2 and Portal 2 use. AKA vpk's. You won't be able to use skin in multiplayer games.

Anywho, the origins on the guns look like shit. Looks like some caw of doody shitfest. I always figured every new iteration of cs was complete shit but this pretty much takes the cake.

I agree with you that the animations look like shit and if you are correct that we won't be able to use skins in multiplayer games. Then yes the game is shit based only on the animations and skins of the weapons.

But, no one has confirmed anything so there is no reason for people to judge the game yet.

• Content Count:  2206

I never addressed anything about being competitive did I? I addressed the problems people where people pointed out the graphics/animations.

As for the buy menu, look closer. There are numbers. If I'm correct we should be able to buy weapons in under a second like we normally do in CSS.

Weapons look stupid? Use skins to change them. That's the reason skins exists. To make the weapons/player models and animations to your liking.

Now explain to me how it blows if you haven't tried the game.

I agree with you that the animations look like shit and if you are correct that we won't be able to use skins in multiplayer games. Then yes the game is shit based only on the animations and skins of the weapons.

But, no one has confirmed anything so there is no reason for people to judge the game yet.

You have just proved your own ignorance. Skins will not help. In competitive play skins are illegal. Meaning NO SKINS ALLOWED. So that would mean I'd have to deal with it.

Also, lame m4 has no silencer LAME

• Content Count:  1465

You have just proved your own ignorance. Skins will not help. In competitive play skins are illegal. Meaning NO SKINS ALLOWED. So that would mean I'd have to deal with it.

Also, lame m4 has no silencer LAME

Well excuse me for not reading the competitive rule hand book.

Reply to Thread