? servers

? players online

Jail break rules

• Content Count:  16

In jail break if you take a teleporter is it auto kill, or do the cts have to set a rule for the ts that there are no teleporters aloud? If u happen to figure this out please tell me. :)

• Content Count:  2553

It is an instant kill just like taking a vent.

Not on some maps, where if a freeday is called and the teleport leads to somewhere like the kitchen then the T's can't be killed.

• Content Count:  1025

They are either detours or paths to guns; on a freeday it would matter depending on the map, but in a normal day they are instant kills.

I don't think there is anything carved in stone about that rule; but I agree with Hunter. If the tele leads to armory (obviously KOS), but if it leads to kitchen or garage or whatnot (then it really isn't a threat). If it's a freeday, they may be allowed, but if orders were given; taking a tele is technically disobeying the orders which could lead to you getting killed.

• Content Count:  1950

I don't think there is anything carved in stone about that rule; but I agree with Hunter. If the tele leads to armory (obviously KOS), but if it leads to kitchen or garage or whatnot (then it really isn't a threat). If it's a freeday, they may be allowed, but if orders were given; taking a tele is technically disobeying the orders which could lead to you getting killed.

To me all teles are threats. They all lead to guns. Look at razor, the one in first cell takes you to the scout, the one in the soda machine takes you to a mac10, and the one in third cell takes you to a pistol (forget which one) and an awp. To me teleporters have always been autokill and I usually kill on sight of seeing people take them.

• Content Count:  2553

But you have to give an order like 'no detours or delays' or 'no past first cell' or even 'no teleports' because tere is no rule saying that an area with a gun is restricted.

• Content Count:  1950

But you have to give an order like 'no detours or delays' or 'no past first cell' or even 'no teleports' because tere is no rule saying that an area with a gun is restricted.

As far as I have been told by admins, teleporters are autokill. I think it would be nice to have a full clarification on this ruling but to me a teleporter is basically a vent.

Reply to Thread