? servers

? players online

Xbox LIVE Windows 8 gamers can play against PC, WP7 and Xbox

• Content Count:  2103

Im assuming that this doesnt mean our servers will be overrun by troll 12 year olds yet, anymore than they already are anyways, because css isnt on 360 last time I (never) checked. So we shouldnt have to worry. But, im assuming that bf3 and mw3 will have these connections? That could be weird. If we gotna server, would they be able to join? And, how would banning them work?

• Content Count:  3178

Im assuming that this doesnt mean our servers will be overrun by troll 12 year olds yet, anymore than they already are anyways, because css isnt on 360 last time I (never) checked. So we shouldnt have to worry. But, im assuming that bf3 and mw3 will have these connections? That could be weird. If we gotna server, would they be able to join? And, how would banning them work?

IP banning or Username banning, as usual. If that doesn't work, MAC-banning their devices.

• Content Count:  1070

I mean in general, a larger part of the revenue generated from video games is from consoles. Of course you'll be able to find some companies that focus on PC games. Producing video games is a business, and without the massive amounts of money generated by console gamers companies wouldn't be able to invest as much money into their products. IE. Battlefield 3.

• Content Count:  2103

I mean in general, a larger part of the revenue generated from video games is from consoles. Of course you'll be able to find some companies that focus on PC games. Producing video games is a business, and without the massive amounts of money generated by console gamers companies wouldn't be able to invest as much money into their products. IE. Battlefield 3.

Ew, console gamers. Just because they make people money doesnt mean I have to like them. The reason they make more money is because all the retarded kids who cant figure out (or think its stupid) how to play on a computer play it. I hate the majority of the xbox live gamers.

• Content Count:  3178

Ew, console gamers. Just because they make people money doesnt mean I have to like them. The reason they make more money is because all the retarded kids who cant figure out (or think its stupid) how to play on a computer play it. I hate the majority of the xbox live gamers.

Also the fact that it's harder to play illegal games on a console. On a PC it's as simple as googling the game (ofc there are way more efficient ways, just pointing the obvious). For console it involves more steps.

• Content Count:  3056

Aaaand I think that the fact that a console is way cheaper than a decent computer also plays a role, seeing as people will have more money for games if they buy a console than a computer. I mean, if I didn't have the money for a decent computer, I'd probably be a console gamer.

Reply to Thread