? servers

? players online

Child discipline. Too much?

• Content Count:  445

Google it if you've never heard of any as it should be pretty common knowledge that it's simply put, bad.(Atleast in Finland o_0)

Also it is strictly against the law here and pretty sure the same in USA.

I'm no expert on the subject but I know no one who supports child violence as an act of punishment in my family and friends

There's more kids in the USA who need it. Not to say it should be the first solution. I support it as a last resort. Sometimes it isn't enough to just take their xbox away and lock 'em in the room. For some kids, a slap on the wrist will do. For others, you need a more....demanding approach.

• Content Count:  1619

The problem is that we are in a time where parents aren't allowed to discipline their kids. The parents that do punish their kids basically overkill the punishment. I noticed the difference of respect levels from when I was a kid to today's kids. In general, today's kids are a bunch of fucking brats. They have no respect for anyone, and that's because laws limit the amount you can punish your kids.

• Content Count:  3736

First thing first Why in the fucking world would you film this... FUCKED UP!

Second its one thing to hit a child ONCE for something he did. If I talked back to my dad I wouldnt even finish my sentence I would have been hit accordingly but what he did that was child abuse... he didnt need to hit him that many times especially with a belt. Fucked up parenting and fucked up that so many people on here would agree...

Also read a little about it but punishment should be done in private and one on one. The repercussions of humiliating a child among his peers are usually extremely negative... let alone on fucking youtube.... retarded parent is retarded...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2942

Thank you finally, I can't believe people agreed with this video...

Child abuse is illegal for a number of reasons.

Are you going to cry some more? Are you going to get your little tent, go to your favorite camping spot, make a nice fire, get some graham crackers, chocolate and tears and make some "cry s'mores"?

Reply to Thread