? servers

? players online

zriot

• Content Count:  405

I would also like to add this - I have never EVER played in a server like SGzriot before that was as fun, nerve-wracking, and full of teamwork. Why? In this server the buytime was either 60 or 90 seconds, and that's it, so teammates MUST use all their money on the round to supply their teammates with weapons when they respawn. Secondly, you could not buy health, which made it A LOT tougher to survive. Also, these zombies all have something special that makes the round extremely difficult, such as the trolls (tonnes of health), fast zombies (fast as fuck), headcrabs (very fast, hard to hit), spiders (scares the shit out of arachnophobic people xD) and the crows (High jump, fast as fuck, hard to hit). VERY few servers are like this, which is why I had such a good time playing on SGzriot.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2553

Is zriot the same as Zombie Hell? If so, I say we should bring it back. It was fun when there were people on the server.

Yes, it is exactly the same thing.

• Content Count:  27

Bring it back! The Zriot server was always popular and it had a good playerbase. ZE is now empty more or less everyday and we need more people to play on SG as our main player base now doesn't really play anymore.

Edited by [UK]Zombie Hunter

• Content Count:  405

The zriot server always had atleast 2 or 3 random people playing on it, if not, me and Hunter/Zombiephobia/Knife and a few other people would be on inviting people through the SGzriot group.

Reply to Thread