? servers

? players online

zriot

• Content Count:  2947

If you guys really want zriot back then do exactly what Tweezy and Nishok did. Just ask Spartan for permission and make sure that you can pay it for for a while. I did enjoy playing the server itself but money seems to be a problem atm, so you guys will have to wait until we get donations rolling in again.

EDIT: Id suggest making a poll who wants it back or not.

• Content Count:  1187

well i dont have a job atm so i cant really support a server and i so pm spartan and i get ignored so i dont anymore. but i could afford it i would donate more often to help support more severs but i am trying to

• Content Count:  1187

can you not comprehend i want Zriot back i just dont have a job to help pay but if i did i would more then happily make a dontation towards gettin the server back

• Content Count:  405

Look at the servers we have right now. They are not even half full, and they normally don't fill up more than 50%, with the exception of only minigames. So I say we bring back zriot, and give it a shot. All it took was a few people from the SGzriot group to start mass inviting and we can get it kicked to a start. Remember zriot's last event on silenthill? That was fucking awesome. If you don't think so, stop camping on the rooftops where the zombies cant get you, and fight. Here's videos my friend put up aswell.

• Content Count:  2553

Oh yes, silenthill.

THAT was awesome - there was no camping(except using the restaurant as a fallback zone) , we all fought together, there was a true horror/survival feeling and we managed to successfully kill the werewolves.

A good Zriot server would have a lot of these moments, and I believe an SG Zriot server could easily have the potential and support to be great.

Edit: Dont forget the other parts

Edited by HZK

Reply to Thread