? servers

? players online

School Help

It's written correctly.

"Given vector x = [-7, -3, 10] find a non-zero square matrix such that Ax = 0."

Well man, the only thing I can think of is that you or whoever gave you that problem meant xA instead of Ax, which is something completely different.

If it were xA, then the answer would be a 3x3 filled with 1's b/c -7 + -3 + 10 = 0

• Content Count:  985

If I have a formation flight consisting of two F18's in my downwind for a touch and go, as a local controller do I need to give traffic to a precision / tacan approach via GCA for both A/C in the formation, or just one?

If it's a formation flight, shouldn't it be just one? (shot in the dark, i don't even know what half that means.)

• Content Count:  3791

"Given vector x = [-7, -3, 10] find a non-zero square matrix such that Ax = 0."

Well man, the only thing I can think of is that you or whoever gave you that problem meant xA instead of Ax, which is something completely different.

If it were xA, then the answer would be a 3x3 filled with 1's b/c -7 + -3 + 10 = 0

What is matrices?

• Content Count:  11501

If it's a formation flight, shouldn't it be just one? (shot in the dark, i don't even know what half that means.)

Nah, found out I'd report it as "flight of two F18's downwind". You're right though, a formation flight does get treated as one airplane for just about everything.

Reply to Thread