? servers

? players online

BF3 Beta.

• Content Count:  3343

Yea, I lost connection once.

--------------------------

Played for a while. As stated before, shit graphics on console and I cant aim for shit. Looks like il have to install windows 7 after all :(

or vista, HUEHUEHEUHUEH

tactical flashlight isn't overpowered and anyone who uses it is obviously so good they get quad kills in a 4 to 1 situation in small areas. which is why I use it

• Content Count:  2167

or vista, HUEHUEHEUHUEH

tactical flashlight isn't overpowered and anyone who uses it is obviously so good they get quad kills in a 4 to 1 situation in small areas. which is why I use it

vista ultimate is a great OS dont knock it

• Content Count:  386

the only connection issue it has is joining the multiplayer menu once u get into that theres no problem just gotta give it a few trys but annoying as fuck when people camp the glitched holes in the ground

• Content Count:  4960

Apparently rank 56 is only Colonel, that's the highest I've seen. You need 200k exp from 56 to 57 lol. You'll need to get shit tons of medals later if you want to progress fast.

Battlelog / Sign in to the Open Beta

This was a lulz game. Teams were stacked and we pulled it through because we turtled all the entrances of the 3rd section. The side stair entrance and two escalator entrances was like no-man's land.

• Content Count:  2075

I got on the Beta for the Xbox briefly, it was ok.. I'm just tired of shooting d00ds from 1m away and them not dieing unless I'm closer. Other than that I really don't have any complaints besides not messing with vehicles yet.

Reply to Thread