? servers

? players online

BF3 Beta.

• Content Count:  5063

you got to wait another 5 hrs thats when the game is unlocked and when u can start preloading. gl with that servers will be shit with thousands of people downloading the game at the same time. and while ur downloading the game for a few hrs. ill be playing since i already downloading it.

Im installing it right now. but origin is slow as fuck....

• Content Count:  2085

The update was only big because DICE/EA is dumb and updates ALL the files with their updates instead of patching certain files that changed. I downloaded it but it still didn't help people going under the map, people who are laying on their back on the floor twitching their gun in the air, etc.

• Content Count:  3343

damn it oops how the hell did I do that? anyway he does not have 20MBs because thats not a correct unit and its most definatley not the same thing as 200Mbs. and yes I fucked up...

lookinternet.png

160/8 = 20MB/s

why are being so mean, also BF3 is taking dickloads amount of time to install

• Content Count:  2167

lookinternet.png

160/8 = 20MB/s

why are being so mean, also BF3 is taking dickloads amount of time to install

Ok, you sir have a badass connection but I still say MBs is not a real measure of bandwidth. :biggrin: why didnt you just say Mbs at first and spare the confusion? but yeah sorry if my trolling offended you in any way...

• Content Count:  3791

I still have windows XP , such a great OS but apparently BF3 wants windows vista/7

fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I never knew that :(

I can help you with that - message me on steam.

• Content Count:  2167

lol i was wondering why the download was taking so long. i then noticed that my stupid wireless had turned on and the download was using it instead of the wired stuff. the wireless was like 600Kbs the wired was getting like 7Mbs. done in 45 minutes. Time to play some DX11 awesomeness.

Reply to Thread