? servers

? players online

Back? What do you mean back? who the fuck are you?

• Content Count:  337

I am back yes, Its been a long time since I last stopped by and Ive been getting back into the SG servers and forums. Most of you probably have no idea who I am but I used to go by Phoenixx Jon a LONG time ago, its been about 2-3 years. I have changed enormously, I guess you can say yea "they fucking dropped kid". I have mainly been in other Garry's Mod communities like Convict (ZPS developers) and I was a community leader there for a while which mainly shaped me and then I went to my current communities Integral and Stoned (im not finishing names to prevent advertising) where I administrate on a few Role play servers so I wont be extremely active here, but Its been a fun couple of days coming back and seeing some old friends. That's about it see you on the servers.

EDIT: Fixed Spelling error in a sentence

Edited by Dead Eye

• Content Count:  2043

I am back yes, Its been a long time since I last stopped by and Ive been getting back into the SG servers and forums. Most of you probably have no idea who I am but I used to go by Phoenixx Jon a LONG time ago, its been about 3-4 years. I have changed enormously, I gues you can say yea "they fucking dropped kid". I have mainly been in other Garry's Mod communities like Convict (ZPS developers) and I was a community leader there for a while which mainly shaped me and then I went to my current communities Integral and Stoned (im not finishing names to prevent advertising) where I administrate on a few Role play servers so I wont be extremely active here, but Its been a fun couple of days coming back and seeing some old friends. That's about it see you on the servers.

I remember you being very annoying.

hopefully no more

• Content Count:  3791

Yes lol, im not an annoying 14 year old anymore.

"Keep on Trollin"

Kinda states otherwise... Suppose if you still are a troll, you won't be here very long, but if you've grown up a bit... Well, good luck to ya.

• Like 1
Edited by Tweezy

• Content Count:  3343

the original troll, I think not. I've been in the trolling business for 25 years, Ben Bernanke has no idea what its like out there, regrettably the first year was dick sucking for admin

outrage

• Like 1

Reply to Thread