? servers

? players online

Better than Matt's supporter give-a-way offer!

• Content Count:  4550

Lol reading over Matt's thread for free supporter made me feel generous. So here is what I'm gona do.

3 winners, 1st, 2nd and 3rd. All you need to do is post in this thread saying you want to enter. Here's what you win:

1st - Free supporter, 50000 credits, one free item from the store of your choice. If you're already supporter and win, you may give it to someone else and optionally you can also give your creds + item. Only one person though, don't split it...

2nd - Free supporter, 25000 credits. Same terms again. You may give supporter and optionally the creds to someone else if you're already supporter.

3rd - Free supporter, 10000 credits. Same again.

I will simply use your post number as your number for entry. Only your first post will count. Good luck.

Forgot to mention - I'll end the draw in a couple days.

• Like 1
Edited by Spartan

• Content Count:  1076

people have to make a story with 15 peoples names... IT IS NECESSARY >:p

Bob raped Bill who raped Sally who raped John who raped Jonathan who raped Sam who raped Megan who raped Arnold who raped Cassidy who raped Joshua who raped Jennifer who raped Aaron who raped Adam who raped Chris who raped Korean.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2043

crediiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits

I'd like to participate for aforementioned reason

Reply to Thread