? servers

? players online

Funny story...

• Content Count:  2942

So after school today, I was walking to the local Stewarts (If you don't live in NY or the neighboring states you may not know what this is, but, it is a convenience store for rednecks.) and I see this kid wanting to cross a busy street to get to McDonalds, he only looks one way and begins to run and gets hit by an SUV. He gets thrown over the top of the car and lands on his back. He broke both of his legs and all I did was laugh my FUCKING ass off. The kid was a freshman trying to show off to some of his "lady friends" who were like 7th graders. So after I could breathe I went over and called him an idiot while people are pulling over and calling 911.

So now people are calling me an asshole, but nothing new there. He now posted a picture on facebook saying "Wow that hurts." No shit Sherlock, you got hit by an SUV going at least 45mph. Fucking Darwin missed another victim, hopefully soon though.

300615_157231517703030_100002485473177_272515_1405763978_n.jpg

He's also wearing some faggoty pink sock with a lighter pink sock warmer on it or some shit. By pink sock I mean a literal pink sock not the excessive anal plundering pink sock, well maybe that too.

He has at least 100 people saying "Get well soon" and "It wasn't your fault." I kinda want to just go comment on it and call him a fucking retard and that Darwin missed his chance (Not that many people would understand that in the first place but I would enjoy it personally.)

TL;DR: Retard kid hit by SUV, cries about how legs hurt, I laughed and watched it happen.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  2942

Stewarts isn't for rednecks :(

But cool story.

I love Stewarts, but sadly a lot of rednecks go there, or black people using the pay phone for a drug deal during the middle of the day (That actually happened)

• Like 1

Reply to Thread