? servers

? players online

Funny story...

• Content Count:  2105

@people that seriously think this is funny

He's a fucking kid. Kids do stupid mistakes sometimes, it's common and for some people, a part of growing up. To sit there and laugh while the guy can be seriously injured just makes you an immature brat.

Humans are trying to get past the idea of Darwinism, that's why we have hospitals and medical research. To think/support that Darwinism or "Survival of the Fittest" should literally and 100% apply to us also makes you an idiot.

edit: inb4moralfag

I see. So if you saw some one get hit by a car you would not even snicker a bit?

• Content Count:  4198

I see. So if you saw some one get hit by a car you would not even snicker a bit?

Well...no. Why is that so odd? Not everyone is a bitter misanthrope who needs to takes pleasure in other people's suffering to make them feel better about their own crappy lives.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2105

Well...no. Why is that so odd? Not everyone is a bitter misanthrope who needs to takes pleasure in other people's suffering to make them feel better about their own crappy lives.

I do have a crapping life but I also have a fucked up humor so I laugh at any thing that most people would find not so funny ^.^

• Content Count:  2942

Life is all good here, I laughed because of his stupidity.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4198

Life is all good here, I laughed because of his stupidity.

It's not that funny. He's a kid. The guy could have died due to a careless mistake, and you deem it okay because it's 'darwinism in action'?

• Content Count:  2942

It's not that funny. He's a kid. The guy could have died due to a careless mistake, and you deem it okay because it's 'darwinism in action'?

I'm sure if he died I wouldn't have laughed, but he didn't so... not sure where you're going with this

• Content Count:  1676

Laugh at another's misfortune. Stay classy, Steam Gamers.

I half-agree, but the kid had it coming. He was trying to run across a busy street just to impress some friends, which is among the dumbest things I have heard in my life. If I saw a kid getting mowed down on a sidewalk by a reckless driver, I would have felt differently. But I'm pretty sure if I saw what Cromyth saw, I would have ran to help the kid, but I wouldn't have stopped laughing or letting him know what a fucking idiot he was.

• Content Count:  3391

I half-agree, but the kid had it coming. He was trying to run across a busy street just to impress some friends, which is among the dumbest things I have heard in my life. If I saw a kid getting mowed down on a sidewalk by a reckless driver, I would have felt differently. But I'm pretty sure if I saw what Cromyth saw, I would have ran to help the kid, but I wouldn't have stopped laughing or letting him know what a fucking idiot he was.

We don't know the whole story of how or why it happened, regardless, kids don't deserve to be laughed at for doing silly shit and getting hurt. It'd be a different story if the kid was trying to throw a rock at the car or something similar, but we can assume that was not the case.

Reply to Thread