? servers

? players online

Funny story...

• Content Count:  3736

I love when people think its cool to act like a heartless idiot on a gaming forum... Im not expecting you to feel sorry, come here share you shitty story but dont take it so far that you repeatedly say it was funny and then post a picture making fun of his socks.. I get it you think its cool to have a gaming community know you as the heartless ass (you are not the first one and wont be the last!! I can name a few..) but this takes you from asshole to mindless retard

• Content Count:  4198

I'm sure if he died I wouldn't have laughed, but he didn't so... not sure where you're going with this

It's nice to know that your threshold for human empathy is that someone has to die.

I'm not sure why you felt the need to post this here anyway, other than to perhaps justify your sadistic nature in the hope that other people shared your views?

Sure, it was careless of him to walk out without paying attention to the road, but shit happens and everyone does stupid stuff like that once in a while; it was simply unfortunate that the consequences here were more severe than some others.

My problem is not that you simply mocked the guy's stupidity either, it's the fact you derive some sort of pleasure from it and practically stalk him, looking for more twisted reasons to portray him as a stain within our gene pool. You're either an asshole or you're putting forth this persona to act like you're some heartless cool kid, which (as trakaill stated) has been seen and done countless times before, so it's nothing new.

In addition, why are you surprised that his friends and family are trying to comfort him? Sure, it may have been his fault, but what kind of people mock someone they care about when they get hit by a fucking car.

Something is seriously wrong with you, or is that what you want people here to think so you can come off as some emotionless badass? It's saddening either way.

• Like 1
Edited by Huwajux

• Content Count:  3343

It's nice to know that your threshold for human empathy is that someone has to die.

I'm not sure why you felt the need to post this here anyway, other than to perhaps justify your sadistic nature in the hope that other people shared your views?

Sure, it was careless of him to walk out without paying attention to the road, but shit happens and everyone does stupid stuff like that once in a while; it was simply unfortunate that the consequences here were more severe than some others.

My problem is not that you simply mocked the guy's stupidity either, it's the fact you derive some sort of pleasure from it and practically stalk him, looking for more twisted reasons to portray him as a stain within our gene pool. You're either an asshole or you're putting forth this persona to act like you're some heartless cool kid, which (as trakaill stated) has been seen and done countless times before, so it's nothing new.

In addition, why are you surprised that his friends and family are trying to comfort him? Sure, it may have been his fault, but what kind of people mock someone they care about when they get hit by a fucking car.

Something is seriously wrong with you, or is that what you want people here to think so you can come off as some emotionless badass? It's saddening either way.

if it was me getting hit by the car you'd be the one making this thread please take this seriously

• Like 4

• Content Count:  716

I think you are all way over analyzing cromyth's OP.

His reason for posting is because he watched someone do something really stupid. They knew the risks and they did it anyway. He thought it was funny enough to post. That's about it. I highly doubt he's stalking his facebook page for more than just a laugh.

I also don't see how everyone ganging up on him is any better than this supposed "evil OP" that he posted. It's immature and you're attempting to start a flame war.

You know this kid could end up becoming a serial killer or child molester some day (the kid hit by the car). You just don't know.

• Content Count:  1980

You know this kid could end up becoming a serial killer or child molester some day (the kid hit by the car). You just don't know.

Okay.

• Content Count:  1116

lol

Reply to Thread