? servers

? players online

The Walken Dead

• Content Count:  1371

Albania not being funny, you're not funny. Your trolling really sucks. Please go to google, and search "How to be an internet troll" once you've done that. Come back you may.

who are you

i end my replies to this thread to go to school and continue my daily life just to come back to this kind of abuse

also i think you posted that because you were one of kable's friends

lol

Edited by alb

• Content Count:  2105

who are you

i end my replies to this thread to go to school and continue my daily life just to come back to this kind of abuse

also i think you posted that because you were one of kable's friends

lol

You need to stop your on your last warning till your permed from the fourms and servers. Idk why you keep this up.

• Content Count:  1371

You need to stop your on your last warning till your permed from the fourms and servers. Idk why you keep this up.

you need to stop bringing it back up when this ended hours ago?

• Content Count:  4198

Albania you already know you are on your last chance, you should have reported the post and it would have been dealt with.

Pingpong, you're an admin and should know better. What he posted wasn't even abrasive, and although he is well-known for his poor behaviour, jumping down his throat on something like this won't solve anything.

Even though this thread has been ruined due to both of you being too immature and stubborn in order to get the last word, I'm just going to cut it off here. No other action will be taken, but do remember Albania that anymore behaviour like this will result in your perm, and a reminder to everyone else that purposefully trying to aggravate him will null any would-be punishment.

This is not to say that you can retaliate all you want should someone start on you Albania, just use some common sense.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread