? servers

? players online

European-only channel

• Content Count:  1116

As a proud colonial I am VERY offended by the "XCL" channel in our new Ventrilo server, I have not seen a single non-European in the channel since its creation. Why is it that half of our Ventrilo is exclusive to Europeans? This is an outrage!

-----

Seriously though, what's going on with the locked channels? I could've sworn we weren't going to keep doing shit like this.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1443

its original intend was for a few people wanting to do 5 man ranked lol without getting disturbed, coincidently all of them are also working together on minecraft. there are people in the channel at times who arent part of XCL and was dragged in for what ever reason.

as for being done with locked channels... idk guess not?

• Content Count:  1116

its original intend was for a few people wanting to do 5 man ranked lol without getting disturbed, coincidently all of them are also working together on minecraft. there are people in the channel at times who arent part of XCL and was dragged in for what ever reason.

as for being done with locked channels... idk guess not?

It's possible to create a public channel with a maximum capacity, I don't see why that wouldn't work.

Reply to Thread