? servers

? players online

European-only channel

• Content Count:  1116

u totally r

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11965[/ATTACH]

well then..... you win just for being able to put your pic in the post properly :c

This image is extremely biased and most likely fake, I see no indication of what country either of these women are from.

• Content Count:  1116

psst mike myers is canadian ... Fail

Austin Powers is British.

And for the record Cromyth, I never implied that the US is better than Europe, I simply brought up that the Europeans think they're better than us with their locked channels. I am proud of my colonial heritage and I will not accept such treatment.

• Content Count:  8383

1235255069967.jpg

On topic, there has always been a few locked channels in vent (even when they get deleted they come back). Best thing to do is just get over it because complaining about it makes you seem jelly. Just because some people don't want to talk to you doesn't mean you should cockblock them from talking to each other without having to hear you herp and derp in the channel with them.

• Like 1
Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  2085

On topic, there has always been a few locked channels in vent (even when they get deleted they come back). Best thing to do is just get over it because complaining about it makes you seem jelly. Just because some people don't want to talk to you doesn't mean you should cockblock them from talking to each other without having to hear you herp and derp in the channel with them.
Then you find an empty channel and either mute other people or tell them politely to leave and they will?

Also in Mumble you can make your own channels and they get automatically deleted once you leave them. No one would be jelly then and people would have their own rooms whenever they want. ANOTHER GOOD REASON TO DROP VENT.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread