? servers

? players online

Battlefield 4 Trailer

• Content Count:  716

LMFAO!

Seriously?

Yea Mr. Lurker, if you know anything about game design the biggest improvement here is the shaders and maybe the textures a little bit. In today's gaming; what makes it look so nice is the extra detail given to textures, and the larger amount of polygons used on models (and sometimes the dynamic lighting). Shaders play a big part on how games look.

• Content Count:  1470

Yea Mr. Lurker, if you know anything about game design the biggest improvement here is the shaders and maybe the textures a little bit. In today's gaming; what makes it look so nice is the extra detail given to textures, and the larger amount of polygons used on models (and sometimes the dynamic lighting). Shaders play a big part on how games look.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Content Count:  3343

instead of posting smartass comments attempting to get "thanks" for your posts, why not actually reply?

seeing that zeke thanks almost any post I make I am pretty sure he just megatrolling 3DG, which is not that hard.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1470

seeing that zeke thanks almost any post I make I am pretty sure he just megatrolling 3DG, which is not that hard.

Derp, I knew it was a possibility before I posted that, but honestly that just made me laugh like that, as I know theres really idiots like that.

• Content Count:  1187

instead of posting smartass comments attempting to get "thanks" for your posts, why not actually reply?

why you always so mad? lighten up guy. anyways i agree 2017 and the quality goes down xD

• Content Count:  2686

The M9 needs nerfing.

Also the textures and lighting are pretty lame.

Yeah, they've really taken a leap backward with that lighting. But I hope it will get fixed after beta.

Reply to Thread