? servers

? players online

Question to those that serve or have served in the US Military

• Content Count:  716

How accurate do you have to fill out this Background Packet... dates wise. It would take forever for me to get all the information its asking. I'll probably just take it into the recruiter tomorrow and ask him what I should do if I don't know it.

You mean that thing you login to online and fill out for like 4 hours. It honestly doesn't have to be that accurate. Just put what you know or remember.

• Content Count:  1765

You mean that thing you login to online and fill out for like 4 hours. It honestly doesn't have to be that accurate. Just put what you know or remember.

No, I was given a packet by my recruiter to fill out. It's about a bunch of background information.

No, I was given a packet by my recruiter to fill out. It's about a bunch of background information.

Hm, I think that's probably the same thing I filled out online did. Maybe your recruiting station does it a bit different. In any case I think it asks you stuff like what countries you've been to. Medical history. Houses you've lived at. Previous jobs. Am I correct? If so just fill out what you know, it doesn't need to be accurate since they have no way of determining everything you write down as accurate.

• Content Count:  1765

Hm, I think that's probably the same thing I filled out online did. Maybe your recruiting station does it a bit different. In any case I think it asks you stuff like what countries you've been to. Medical history. Houses you've lived at. Previous jobs. Am I correct? If so just fill out what you know, it doesn't need to be accurate since they have no way of determining everything you write down as accurate.

Alright, thanks. Yeah, that's what it is.

• Content Count:  11501

it doesn't need to be accurate since they have no way of determining everything you write down as accurate.

^^

Wouldn't follow that advice. Leaving shit blank you truly don't remember is fine, but with the new programs the Navy is implementing to reduce numbers, if they catch you filling out false information because you thought it didn't matter enough to put the exact truth, it might impact the length of your stay in the military. ESPECIALLY in the moment of truth. You'll learn about that in a few months lol. If they catch you lying in that shit then you're fucked. deny deny deny deny deny deny.

Basically, don't lie about petty shit that doesn't need to be lied about. If you don't remember something then just put N/A or something similar. Also, review your SRB before you leave, that way you know how to answer certain questions about your background lol.

^^

Wouldn't follow that advice. Leaving shit blank you truly don't remember is fine, but with the new programs the Navy is implementing to reduce numbers, if they catch you filling out false information because you thought it didn't matter enough to put the exact truth, it might impact the length of your stay in the military. ESPECIALLY in the moment of truth. You'll learn about that in a few months lol. If they catch you lying in that shit then you're fucked. deny deny deny deny deny deny.

Basically, don't lie about petty shit that doesn't need to be lied about. If you don't remember something then just put N/A or something similar. Also, review your SRB before you leave, that way you know how to answer certain questions about your background lol.

Not exactly what I was trying to say. I wasn't saying lie about w/e you don't remember. I just meant fill it out as best as you can remember it. By not accurate I meant, w/e you don't remember just fill in what you do remember. I didn't leave anything blank.

• Content Count:  3791

How long does the application / posted at a camp and starting basic training happen? Here it's over a three month process. My brother has been pissed around for 6 months now.

• Content Count:  11501

How long does the application / posted at a camp and starting basic training happen? Here it's over a three month process. My brother has been pissed around for 6 months now.

Depends on the branch.

Reply to Thread