? servers

? players online

I found litkey

• Content Count:  4799

Why is SG so serious these days? Sigh...

Actually no, why is SG full of douches?

Hasnt it always been full of douches?

--------------------------------

I remember getting away with much more in 08 than some kids do now . Everyone is super serious now.

• Like 2
Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  378

Hasnt it always been full of douches?

--------------------------------

I remember getting away with much more in 08 than some kids do now . Everyone is super serious now.

POKERFACE ON

• Content Count:  8383

Why is SG so serious these days? Sigh...

Actually no, why is SG full of douches?

Who said my comment was serious? That would be like saying "UMad?" is serious seeing usually when "Deal with it" is used it happens to be a joking way of saying get over it. The real question is why do some in SG act like pansies that get butthurt so easily? lol

Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  3791

Who said my comment was serious? That would be like saying "UMad?" is serious seeing usually when "Deal with it" is used it happens to be a joking way of saying get over it. The real question is why do some in SG act like pansies that get butthurt so easily? lol

Was there any need though? No...

• Content Count:  8383

Was there any need though? No...

lol It was a joke, if you want me to be serious then my first serious thought was to tell you to "Go fuck yourself". However I'm not a douche as you like to believe. :p So there is no reason to get bent out of shape over "Deal with it" comment when you did question my post in a disrespectful manner. So I really don't see what your problem is. lol

• Content Count:  3791

lol It was a joke, if you want me to be serious then my first serious thought was to tell you to "Go fuck yourself". However I'm not a douche as you like to believe. :p So there is no reason to get bent out of shape over "Deal with it" comment when you did question my post in a disrespectful manner. So I really don't see what your problem is. lol

Joke? Ok, lets run threw your OP;

Insert comment about Litkey to establish my oldfagness - never given a shit about that stuff

Questions those who joined after 09 and call them newfags - Why?

Looks like it's going to be another locked one.

The actual reason for this thread was to try and have a laugh with a community I once enjoyed...

Reply to Thread