? servers

? players online

how to make it in america

• Content Count:  3791

Everyone makes stupid mistakes, even if the one DDiS did was rather idiotic... You know what, it takes balls to come back and face what he has done in the past and attempt to make things right.

If you want to tell him what you think, PM him, lets try and keep at least one topic in SG clean...

• Like 2

• Content Count:  11501

Everyone makes stupid mistakes, even if the one DDiS did was rather idiotic... You know what, it takes balls to come back and face what he has done in the past and attempt to make things right.

If you want to tell him what you think, PM him, lets try and keep at least one topic in SG clean...

0 respect for somebody who impersonates a member of the military. I'll somewhat maintain the 'public figure' I'm supposed to by not picking fights with him, but don't ever come to me for any type of help with anything.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  916

dont need any type of help from you caution

and chaos basically its just people trying to make a living

like 2 guys make shirt brands and shit and try to sell them and the fat guy has a type of drink and he blackmails skateboarders into joining his team and they basically advertise it with the clothes they wear and shit but its actually a really funny show i suggest you start watching it

Reply to Thread