? servers

? players online

how to make it in america

• Content Count:  3343

oh my god what happened to this thread

also the reason why caution thanked it prolly because it effects him directly

DDiS lied about being in the military, Caution actually in millitary, Insomnia makes fun of that, post thanked.

Think about it jazzy, what if he stated he was gay when he really wasn't, I would think you would be pretty insulted by that seeing you are actually gay jazzy. only kidding the only gay one here is D2W

• Like 4
Edited by Psyche

• Content Count:  916

im not bothered by caution at all i see where hes coming from, and i respect his decisions and attitude toward me i dont see why he wouldnt act like that but these other faggots just do it cause theyve got nothing better to do thats makes me think

and delerium keep talking buddy we'll see where that gets you in life..

• Content Count:  916

far delerium cause im not talking shit and yeah might have gotten you far now but ill wait till you get banged in, your a waste and pathetic trying to put me down for something i did when im here trying to apologize and make it right but whatever delerium do what you wish it wont effect me your nothing your just a faggot behind a screen who talks shit for all i know

• Content Count:  3343

far delerium cause im not talking shit and yeah might have gotten you far now but ill wait till you get banged in, your a waste and pathetic trying to put me down for something i did when im here trying to apologize and make it right but whatever delerium do what you wish it wont effect me your nothing your just a faggot behind a screen who talks shit for all i know

this has to be the most intense online gaming forum post of all time

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11501

Yeah, you can eat a dick Jazzy. Especially when the guy who got insulted understands my position; it makes you look like a fucking retard too. 100% guarenteed Cloud and Jewp feel the same way about the subject. But hey, with SG cleaning out all the trolls you probably won't be around much longer. :thumb:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5381

What? I don't even know what this is supposed to mean.

I'll go ahead and assume that it's some sort of attack on my character and go ahead and respond with: U MAD FAGGOT?

Reply to Thread