? servers

? players online

anyone have a dog with an ear infection recently?

• Content Count:  1371

;638031']This is what you use google for hon.

i posted it here to get replies from people who have actually had something similar to my problem. google doesn't always have specific answers. also what was the point of you even posting that?

;638062']l0l. All I suggested was that ju should try googling this rather than to ask random people in a gaming community. I didn't even say it offensively.

i never said it was offensive...google doesn't always have specific or recent answers, most of the results i find are for diseases that i know my dog doesn't have. i posted here because i know there are people like tyrish who have dogs and may have experienced something similar to this, and may have some advice or information to offer. i asked you twice, can you stop?

alright so new problem, turns out it's not an ear infection because one of her ears is swelling at an alarming rate

yesterday there was a tiny bump on her ear and now it looks like a tumor, the ear is like standing straight out because of this huge swelling, i just went up to touch her ear and she screamed

im guessing its a bug bite, but it looks pretty serious..going to the vet soon though

Edited by alb

And you should also makes sure idk if this is happening. To keep water out of your dogs ear, mostly how they get infected. Don't listen to me though.

??????

Reply to Thread