? servers

? players online

Mani admin plugin help

• Content Count:  46

Hey guys i've just got a server with multiplay.co.uk

installing the plugin isn't an issue as they do it automatically i just have no idea how to configure the files, i have no idea how to bring up the menu in-game or make my self admin on it, can anyone help? or give me a link to a guide or something please.

Thanks - Enzo

• Content Count:  3178

if he already euns into troubles configuring mani admin, hell will he get troubles with configuring sourcemod correctly.

Sourcemod isn't much different with configuration than mani. It's when you get sourcebans that it'll be a bit more tricky, since the host doesn't set up sourcebans for you (last time I checked).

• Content Count:  3729

Sourcemod isn't much different with configuration than mani. It's when you get sourcebans that it'll be a bit more tricky, since the host doesn't set up sourcebans for you (last time I checked).
Well dunno, both haven't really been difficult for me. I can pretty much work with both of these easily. It's just the most people that just started hosting a server for the very first time uses mani admin to get to the basics and how to configure such plugin correctly.

Reply to Thread