? servers

? players online

So uh, what ever happened to...

• Content Count:  1166

Garfield? I never really liked him, and while I was gone I heard he bought the community (much like he bought his AO position by donating out the ass) and now he's gone and everyone seemed to hate the way he ran the community.

Did he just stop playing or what? I haven't found any real answer searching.

• Content Count:  2553

A charismatic legend who decided that it was best for the community if he consulted every higher-up to determine SG's fate and ask for their opinion on his decision - he then proceeded to sell the community to someone very well known in SG, who now maintains the servers very well, for an honest amount. When other members questioned him, he politely replied to everyone giving a reasonable explanation for his decision.

Afterwards he went forward to put his money to good use and buy a macintosh, all in good nature.

He now occasionally comes back to the forums every once in a while, to drop a friendly 'hi' without seeking attention or trolling/trollbaiting.

/opposite

• Like 1
Edited by HZK

• Content Count:  1116

A charismatic legend who decided that it was best for the community if he consulted every higher-up to determine SG's fate and ask for their opinion on his decision - he then proceeded to sell the community to someone very well known in SG, who now maintains the servers very well, for an honest amount. When other members questioned him, he politely replied to everyone giving a reasonable explanation for his decision.

Afterwards he went forward to put his money to good use and buy a macintosh, all in good nature.

He now occasionally comes back to the forums ever once in a while, to drop a friendly 'hi' without seeking attention or trolling/trollbaiting.

/sarcasm

VIvxw.jpg

• Like 8

Reply to Thread