? servers

? players online

So uh, what ever happened to...

• Content Count:  6

Hey, I don't play online games anymore. Realise I made many mistakes while "running" SG, I suppose I just wanted the best for SG, and things got out of hand. I'm terribly sorry for the way I handled things back then. You learn from your mistakes. I still like to keep updated with what's going on with SG, it's not something I can just forgot. Had many good times, and a good few years with SG. The way I sold SG was also quick, and I see why people were upset. I know I'll always be infamous for that now. (something I'm not proud off)

Happy gaming :)

Garf

• Like 3

• Content Count:  11725

Hey, I don't play online games anymore. Realise I made many mistakes while "running" SG, I suppose I just wanted the best for SG, and things got out of hand. I'm terribly sorry for the way I handled things back then. You learn from your mistakes. I still like to keep updated with what's going on with SG, it's not something I can just forgot. Had many good times, and a good few years with SG. The way I sold SG was also quick, and I see why people were upset. I know I'll always be infamous for that now. (something I'm not proud off)

Happy gaming :)

Garf

Why keep coming back?

• Content Count:  834

Give the guy a break, you guys act like this is your life. He sold his website and got out while the getting was good. This site was on the down-slope and everyone knows it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1371

Give the guy a break, you guys act like this is your life. He sold his website and got out while the getting was good. This site was on the down-slope and everyone knows it.

agreed, when it's all said and done people rarely complained before he sold SG, on the forums at least

Reply to Thread