? servers

? players online

My Official Farewell and "Resignation" Topic

• Content Count:  3343

Busting my balls for just saying later? Did you expect me to give you internet hugs and kisses then remissness on the good times we all miss about SG? Seems pointless, I didn't mean to come off as your definition of the typical SG douchebag that you seem to think makes up all of SG now (Which I do agree that people do seem a lot colder here then the older days, and somehow the troll mentality is almost acceptable in it's purest forms). However I won't act one way to please anyone, just so you feel that I somehow should give a full response even though I agree with most of what you typed. How I act irl is really no one's business, no matter how much you think it should be. Sadly, yes I am very monotone irl yet somehow I have friends as well. Seems surprising that a monotone person like myself can right pass a sentence, I know. I guess were all full of surprises today. I wish you luck wherever you go, however I find your disrespect very disturbing for someone who is complaining about luck there of.

tumblr_lrll3nx9rn1qzozj1.gif

not really a big deal seeing that you could have just posted nothing, instead of posting something that came across as not caring

See you later cloud, hope to see you around occasionally in vent.

Edited by Psyche

• Content Count:  974

Nothing to add, really.

It was a different SG with different people.

The ''feeling'' is gone, as you can tell by some of the posts.

Take care.

-P3rg3.

76dM2.png

Bye broski, always had fun playing LoL with you.

• Like 1
Edited by Boobcake

• Content Count:  2051

Busting my balls for just saying later? Did you expect me to give you internet hugs and kisses then remissness on the good times we all miss about SG? Seems pointless, I didn't mean to come off as your definition of the typical SG douchebag that you seem to think makes up all of SG now (Which I do agree that people do seem a lot colder here then the older days, and somehow the troll mentality is almost acceptable in its purest forms). However I won't act one way to please anyone, just so you feel that I somehow should give a full response even though I agree with most of what you typed. How I act irl is really no one's business, no matter how much you think it should be. Sadly, yes I am very monotone irl yet somehow I have friends as well. Seems surprising that a monotone person like myself can write pass a sentence, I know. I guess were all full of surprises today. I wish you luck wherever you go, however I find your disrespect very disturbing for someone who is complaining about lack there of.

Not really picking on you for saying later and what I said might have seemed that way, it was more on the surprise that you left one word and I didn't know what to make of it. You couldn't have posted at all, but you did, so I wanted to know what you think. I'm sorry if my opening post seem to you as one huge complaint to "SG douchebags", but it wasn't. What I was referring to when I quoted you was that mask/persona. Even though I was directing that to one specific type of "masks" there are many types around here. Whether you act apathetically all the time or just on the forums I don't know that, and that is what I meant. Read it over with that mentality and it might make more sense. You're right though, it's not any of our business, but then I have to ask, what are you doing here then? Why respond 8000 times to what also might seem pointless? What joy do you have from talking to people you'll never really get to know? I'm sorry that you think I disrespected you and I'm sorry that I was looking for a response from you, didn't know it was too much to ask for.

Edited by Kennith

• Content Count:  8383

Not really picking on you for saying later and what I said might have seemed that way, it was more on the surprise that you left one word and I didn't know what to make of it. You couldn't have posted at all, but you did, so I wanted to know what you think. I'm sorry if my opening post seem to you as one huge complaint to "SG douchebags", but it wasn't. What I was referring to when I quoted you was that mask. Whether you act apathetically all the time or just on the forums I don't know that, and that is what I meant. Read it over with that mentality and it might make more sense. You're right though, it's not any of our business, but then I have to ask, what are you doing here then? Why respond 8000 times to what also might seem pointless? What joy do you have from talking to people you'll never really get to know? I'm sorry that you think I disrespected you and I'm sorry that I was looking for a response from you, didn't know it was too much to ask for.

Maybe just a miscommunication between us I suppose, and no I didn't mean to come off as just a "Whatever" kind of reply. Nor did it seem right not to reply since you were a big part of SG and why it was a great place to hang around. Yes, I do enjoy talking to plenty of people here. It's not the fact you wanted more of a response (Although I'm unsure what kind of response you were looking for from me, seeing we were never on a talking basis. Think the one time I actually had a discussion with you was for a image you wanted made and I did it for you). It was the fact you tried to attack me as some monotone no lifer, who gets his rocks off from my 1 liner replies.

Maybe I'm a man of few words when not put on the spot? Maybe I just don't like making lengthy good bye messages? I'm sure there were plenty of other options you could have chosen besides trying to hit one of my nerves with a insult. Although that's just me assuming what your motive was with that comment. However you did manage to get me in a lengthy discussion even though it wasn't what I wanted. So I wish you the best Cloud, I'm not gonna argue this anymore in your "farewell" thread so lets just drop it and part ways on some kind of good note.

Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  2051

Maybe just a miscommunication between us I suppose, and no I didn't mean to come off just "Whatever" kind of reply. Nor did it seem right not to reply since you were a big part of SG and why it was a great place to hang around. Yes, I do enjoy talking to plenty of people here. It's not the fact you wanted more of a response (Although I'm unsure what kind of response you were looking for from me, seeing we were never on a talking basis. Think the one time I actually had a discussion with you was for a image you wanted made and I did it for you). It was the fact you tried to attack me as some monotone no lifer, who gets his rocks off from my 1 liner replies.

Maybe I'm a man of few words when not put on the spot? Maybe I just don't like making lengthy good bye messages? I'm sure there were plenty of other options you could have chosen besides trying to hit one of my nerves with a insult. Although that's just me assuming what your motive was with that comment. However you did manage to get me in a lengthy discussion even though it wasn't what I wanted. So I wish you the best Cloud, I'm not gonna argue this anymore in your "farewell" thread so lets just drop it and part ways on some kind of good note.

I wasn't quite sure what kind of response I wanted either, but I wanted something more than just a later. Haha. I'm curious when it comes to people. Don't take that the wrong way, I don't want you to start thinking I've been watching you or anything, but if it was anyone else I probably wouldn't have cared and ignored that msg completely. I'm sorry for coming out as offensive, really am. Although, we were never on a talking basis you were still a great part of SG. The people here is what makes SG, SG.

There were plenty of other options, but it's how I am. Ahaha. I apologize again for trying to pull a message out of you and coming off as an ass, but anyone who knows me well can tell you, I didn't mean too much harm. I guess I'll maybe see you around, Drox.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3178

I thank you so much for getting SG so far for the years you've been active in SG.

I do agree with you that SG has changed over the past years, it feels different.

But that doesn't mean I will drop it. I'll also try my best to keep it maintained.

As you said, the internet is changing, younger people are getting on it, which is also the reason of SG's change for the past years.

We can't stay with the 'past', that's impossible with the current internet state (no idea how to call it.. lol). We have to go with the flow.

I haven't gotten to know you that much, but I do remember playing on the servers sometimes when I used to be a regular,

but I do wish you a lot of luck in life and your future.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8756

Hey Cloud,

I didn't know you much when you were around and when I was active here, save for that scrim that I was on your team for, and left which made you rage in my admin application, haha. I know I've done a ton of bad things here, which I feel really shitty for. I don't know how much of it you saw or were here for, but regardless, I'm sorry for all of the power-trips, dumb choices and terrible attitude as a user and admin. I read your entire post and although it was really violent I saw a lot of truth to it. I hope you do well in the future man.

Prez

• Like 1

Reply to Thread