? servers

? players online

My Official Farewell and "Resignation" Topic

• Content Count:  1278

I was truly not expecting my name to appear on this list, but now that it has it is only proper that I say goodbye. Whatever memories you may have of me (I may not even remember considering how young I was back then) I'm almost certain a vivid image will pop into my head as I read it for the last time.

I say this with respect for you Cloud, thank you for helping make this community what it was, thank you for putting up with my stupidity for so long.

I'll throw in an awesome song for the heck of it

[YOUTUBE]eVTXPUF4Oz4&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

See ya around Cloud

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2844

I never got to know you, probably due the time zones, but I know you have done a lot for this community along with many other people so I respect you with or without higher rank. I read the whole text and it inspired me. Thank you for everything you've done. I hope you will have a great life.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3440

Unfortunately I didn't get to know you as well as I would have liked. I probably played more GG with mini-cloud than I did in-game playing with you.

I feel your pain. It's hard to see the changes that have happened. I was proud of obtaining the rank of LG. I felt like I was part of something bigger, something worth being a part of. I was also one of the CA's that despite my ridiculous work schedule did everything I could to be at the meetings and tried to help out any way that I could. When the LG rank went away it was like a slap in the face. I have always tried to be approachable and am only arrogant in a joking manner. Yet some of what I see I'm very saddened by. It was also a slap in the face to be promoted to the position of MA (the very short lived Marketing Admin position) asked to help promote the community only to watch it be sold and the position eliminated before we could implement anything we'd worked on.

It does seem a bit colder and impersonal around here now. That does not mean everyone is that way, but there is a very different feel about things. Vent used to be a place I went to unwind and B.S. for hours, but that's changed. Maybe it will become what it once was again.

There are very few people left around here that could get me to set aside work long enough to read that long of a post, not to mention all of the replies. You have always set a good example and were someone that I felt if I had any issues I could bring them to you without worry of rebuke or being ignored. And not matter how hard I try I can't think of you as Kennith; you will always be Cloud. Just as Obez will always be Obez and Highsky will never be Thor to me.

If you ever need anything let me know.

and some things can/will never change... Your mom Cloud, your mom!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2051

I remember talking to you once in vent, good times. It's sad to see you resign.

I've always had random conversations with a lot of the people of SG. Why only hang around one person when I got a whole community to get to know. Although, many and by many I meant tons of people are not going to be on that list, I hope they know that they are just as important as anyone else. It just means I have never truly got to know that person enough to actually have an impact on myself, my time here in SG. I'm glad you remembered what little convo we had and I thank you for taking the time to stop by.

You probably dont know me by this or any name, but I played with you upwards of twenty times way back when, probably before i was on the forums. I remember you, as you were one of the first sg(zm at the time) admins I saw, months after i started playing regularly in the breakfloor server, although this might have been on ze. I fell in love with the SG/ZM servers while in a different clan, and yes i know its a comunity.

Now that i am part of the system, i cant help but feel helpless as i see it head downhill. I dont have the time or knowledge to do anything about it myself, but i hate to see comunity that i played on regularly for the last 3 years fade away.

But now I feel as if I have gotten off topic. Goodbye, and I wish you the best in life.

As I said with Gator, everyone counts and maybe I might have not remembered you in the past you were still apart of it, you had your own story in the servers and played with your own friends. You were still around and made up the "1" thats needed that kept this community alive that every person contributed towards. Thanks for sticking with SG for those 3+ years.

I think I may have seen you once on TTT, but I have my doubts..

Regardless, from what I'm seeing from the other Retired, SAs, and others that have known you, and the short story post that you had, I'm assuming you are a great individual that did, in fact, devote a LOT of effort into this community. For that, I thank you. If not for this community, I'm pretty sure I'd have not a damn thing better to do. I just had a great time with just 4 other people in TTT. And that's got you to thank, amongst others. To see a loyal, determined, caring, veteran member resign, is just a shame. But what needs done must be done. I have noticed some of the things listed in your original post, and it's a shame that it's happening as such.

You're welcome and thank you.

I've always used to take time to try and show my name around the place and tried to spend equal amount of time in each server. You probably did see me in TTT as I had my share of fun in that server as well. I'm glad you had a blast in TTT, but heck, who knows? Maybe I'll see you around again someday.

Thanks for being there when I needed someone to talk to. I just wish I had done more. I didn't realize how bad it got for you until I read what you wrote to Xeno and Beth. I feel like I let you down and should have done more. :[

It's okay, and you didn't know, you still helped a lot and you didn't let me down. Nobody did.

I've enjoyed many OMGPOP nights, singing, getting drunk, late night ZE with blargh

This was the highlight of good times. Once in a while just getting on tinychat with everyone, half the people drunk, singing over vent, and etc.

Holy fuck I forgot about "osu!". I used to try SO hard to beat you at any song at all cloud, and I remember staying on for hours upon hours playing that shit haha.

Do you remember what song you beat me on? Like LEGITLY BEAT ME ON? Where I didn't AFK or was in a rush or half pay attention and actually tried?

• Content Count:  2180

Only ever saw you in ventrilo and on ttt once or twice i think, but it was fun, and scary at the same time, not knowing whether you were going to make us all into skin lamps :[

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11501

Do you remember what song you beat me on? Like LEGITLY BEAT ME ON? Where I didn't AFK or was in a rush or half pay attention and actually tried?

Lmao I was trying to remember what it was and I can't remember for the life of me. I think it was like some pop song or something.

Reply to Thread