? servers

? players online

Walking down the Stairs

• Content Count:  4980

Can you walk down long stairs wihtout having to look down, at your feet or the stair itself? I tried to do it today when I was on my way to School, but couldn't handle it! I kept looking down.

If you can, how the heck do you do??

Warning: Could be dangerous doing this!

• Content Count:  1025

I walk up and down my stairs so much at home, that it's just natural so I don't find myself looking. However, something that is difficult to do is when you're unaware or never had walked down those stairs, so you don't know the height of each stair, how many there are, etc.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3178

I walk up and down my stairs so much at home, that it's just natural so I don't find myself looking. However, something that is difficult to do is when you're unaware or never had walked down those stairs, so you don't know the height of each stair, how many there are, etc.

Exactly, expect I always run the stairs up and down without walking. I hate going slow on stairs. Even on unknown stairs I run, but I do watch my steps on those though.

• Content Count:  1710

same. except when i slipped one time and fell down the stairs. ow

Reply to Thread