? servers

? players online

Do you like the theme?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the theme?

Thoughts on the Christmas theme?

• Content Count:  3391

It is confusing my eyes just put like 2 Christmas tree's there and elf's or something running and it will be great.

Right, because it's just that simple. The background image now is a 50x50 pixel image that repeats. Having a static background is not simple, especially if it needs to be split in two.

• Like 1
Guest Smiley :]

Personally I think it looks pretty neat, however it's taken to the extent where the forums look kind of unprofessional and goofy. In addition to that, I don't really think the header 'blends' with the rest of the site. Perhaps try giving it a better transition to the rest of the site, so the seperation of the two doesn't look so distinct?

• Content Count:  3791

Well, the header (Title Bar) and background image are seperate div tags, so surely changing the background with some snowy background image (Fixed in place, zooming in/out, different resolutions etc. wont change the look/size...) should be a good move? (I know me and you have spoken about it Virus, but there are lots of different code to get the same (ish) outcome) Might "do some stufff* and get vB running, then show you in a test demo.

• Content Count:  4960

i could make the banner fit the background. maybe have some something related to css, skyrim, gmod etc.

Just make a new background.

Ty

The snow is hurting my eyes like hell xD

Reply to Thread