? servers

? players online

Get to Know Eachother

• Content Count:  48

I don't really know that many people, I want to know you guys rather than stalking your old post or profiles. I would like to know about you guys, like what do you do in life? What is your plan for the future? Or anything else that is really interesting about your self, I love to learn about characters and I am currently in creative writing, It would benefit me in two ways, new characteristics, and I still would love to learn about the community. I would like to be a little more known and I want to know the known. If you have any questions about me I would be more than glad to answer them for you.

I can tell you my future plan is to join the Marines. Any other things you want to know you may ask. Some of you may have read my introduction which contained a little bit more about me but otherwise feel free to ask, thank you for taking your time to read.

• Content Count:  2427

How far out from Joplin are you? Was anyone you know impacted by the Tornado? If you have any questions about the Marines, ask Caution.

I'm letting this thread sit as it is more so a discussion thread than an introductory. Welcome to SG.

• Content Count:  4980

What's up, basketball dude here. Favourite teams in order: Clippers, Lakers, Nuggets. Gotta love that game! What's your sport?

Community-wise my involvement in this community lies with the Zombie Escape server. Really fun server that I play on for a few hours per week. Never gets boring! Visit and play sometime I'm sure you'll find me and some other bro's in there, and you'll quickly learn about our characteristics too. (There may be queers in there from time to time haha)

Edited by Jazz

How far out from Joplin are you? Was anyone you know impacted by the Tornado? If you have any questions about the Marines, ask Caution.

I'm letting this thread sit as it is more so a discussion thread than an introductory. Welcome to SG.

I am about 5 and a half hours away from joplin, and I did not know anyone there. I will ask him if I am ever caught wondering thank you very much.

What's up, basketball dude here. Favourite teams in order: Clippers, Lakers, Nuggets. Gotta love that game! What's your sport?

Community-wise my involvement in this community lies with the Zombie Escape server. Really fun server that I play on for a few hours per week. Never gets boring! Visit and play sometime I'm sure you'll find me and some other bro's in there, and you'll quickly learn about our characteristics too. (There may be queers in there from time to time haha)

I wish I could get into other sports, it's just hard for me.

I will def. come by the ZE server and hope to see you some time.

• Content Count:  6466

I am the greatest admin you will ever have the graciousness of encountering should we meet in the servers.

My preferred punishment of evil-doers is a firm, daunting, and rather sexual, slap.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread