? servers

? players online

PYF things that make you cry every time

• Content Count:  5007

LOL

Major fail from my side - sorry TCP :d

I misread it as you lost both your parent.. lol :DDDD

lol

if i did i probably be in some damn childrens home with no pc and going bed at like 7pm

lol

• Content Count:  6712

I'm quite an emotionally strong person.

I deal with things well, in the past my brother was the undoing of it, obviously he liked being beaten up alot.

I lost a grandmother recently but she couldn't talk since I was 7 so I didn't really know her well.

My other grandmother very recently lost 2 dogs which I had known since I was 5. That is probably my biggest loss, I used to go around a lot and walk/play with them so seeing them suffer before they died was really hard.

In other things like "sad" movies and whatever I don't think I've ever cried. I don't get that wrapped into things whilst I enjoy plots and action I'm not the sort of person to cry when Bobby the dog is found and reunited with his family.

Closest to crying was maybe "Click". Despite being Adam Sandler I found the life waste story sad, I don't believe in after life anything so I think life is all we have and to waste it with a remote control is sad

I'm quite an emotionally strong person.

I deal with things well, in the past my brother was the undoing of it, obviously he liked being beaten up alot.

I lost a grandmother recently but she couldn't talk since I was 7 so I didn't really know her well.

My other grandmother very recently lost 2 dogs which I had known since I was 5. That is probably my biggest loss, I used to go around a lot and walk/play with them so seeing them suffer before they died was really hard.

In other things like "sad" movies and whatever I don't think I've ever cried. I don't get that wrapped into things whilst I enjoy plots and action I'm not the sort of person to cry when Bobby the dog is found and reunited with his family.

Closest to crying was maybe "Click". Despite being Adam Sandler I found the life waste story sad, I don't believe in after life anything so I think life is all we have and to waste it with a remote control is sad

When you mention click

that was one of the funniest films i had ever seen

but i did shed a tear towards the end

it was quite sad to see him, fat, no job, no wife and the world hates him

that was the only film that made me feel "sad" inside

• Content Count:  6712

Exactly how I felt, I don't want to end up like that but I don't have a remote control to life anyway :laugh:, then again even if I did have a remote control I wouldn't use it so that I could work more.

Exactly how I felt, I don't want to end up like that but I don't have a remote control to life anyway :laugh:, then again even if I did have a remote control I wouldn't use it so that I could work more.

Mmmm, if i had a remote control i would

*thinks* hehe i think i would run up to gerorge bush stop time with my remote and hit him in the crotch! *thinks*

Ohh the many dreams i could have with a remote

• Content Count:  171

Reply to Thread