? servers

? players online

RIP Adam Savage from MythBusters

• Content Count:  1158

Hm, can someone confirm or refutate this story? I've read all 15 pages at the SA forums, and this is all I figured out (quoted from SA):

It is blatantly apparent as to what the gently caress is going on... I am pretty sure that the general consensus is the following events transpired;

1. There was a goatse pic of Adam Savage leaked on the Internets.

2. We found it hideous yet were unable to avert our gaze.

3. Somehow it was discovered by the Discovery channel.

4. Press conference was held where it was announced that the show was to be axed.

5. At end of said press conference, Jamie Hyneman assaulted Adam in a verbal torrent of a verbal torrent of accusations.

6. Sometime on the 24th of this month, Adam Savage shot himself twice in the head and ended his poo poo.

It's fabricated. Stuff like this usually is, I mean, he's married.

Plus the suicide would be in the news.

huwoahuh.gif

Both VG and Dagbladet, two of Norways biggest newspapers had minor mentions of the photo and suicide today. VG even printed the picture but censored the anus. Looks to me like this is another typical cover up by the American right-wing media.[/Quote]

Found the pic that the newspaper should have used:

(NSFW)

http://dwimg.com/files/gt5r36yn5a1qd4fyppln.jpg (NSFW)

Edited by Saxe

• Content Count:  6242

It's fabricated. Stuff like this usually is, I mean, he's married.

Plus the suicide would be in the news.

Definatly. Our station doesn't air suicide stuff, but I think in this instance with something as outrageous as this and the show being shown in several high schools, it would be mentioned. People who make up stupid stuff need to find better things to do with that time, maybe play some CS:S, but not with us cause they are sick people. People say video games are bad but then yeah look at that crap(literally) that gets posted on the internet. I believe that to be far more harmful for people than video game violence.

lol I don't get what him showing us ass for the camera and him killing himself are related.

4. Press conference was held where it was announced that the show was to be axed.

5. At end of said press conference, Jamie Hyneman assaulted Adam in a verbal torrent of a verbal torrent of accusations.

6. Sometime on the 24th of this month, Adam Savage shot himself twice in the head and ended his poo poo.

That's why

Reply to Thread