? servers

? players online

RIP Adam Savage from MythBusters

• Content Count:  180

6. Sometime on the 24th of this month, Adam Savage shot himself twice in the head and ended his poo poo.
Something I noticed last night when I read this but forgot to post. Did he miss the first shot, but not enough so that he couldn't shoot himself in the head again?

Maybe they got it wrong and he was found stabbed in the back 12 times beside a suicide note.

cUqGbz64eIk

(if any of it is actually true)

• Content Count:  950

Something I noticed last night when I read this but forgot to post. Did he miss the first shot, but not enough so that he couldn't shoot himself in the head again?

Maybe they got it wrong and he was found stabbed in the back 12 times beside a suicide note.

(if any of it is actually true)

he could have used a pistol with burst ^^

• Content Count:  950

Or, he could simply be at home wondering what the fuck is going on.

:mellow:

yea im pretty sure hes alive and kicking it but his wife is probably on a bridge somewhere

• Content Count:  670

Anything's possible...I knew someone who tried to shoot himself but was so drunk at the time that he forgot to load the gun first.

• Content Count:  180

"My mother knew someone who was a GP, and had chronic depression, and he shot himself in the head at point-blank with a shotgun and survived."

"...he died about 6 months afterwards."

Super slow bullets! Oh, and don't use birdshot if you're going to go out with a shotgun. :thumbdown: Just a quick tip for those on the edge of suicide who have a shotgun lying around. Use slugs. Do it right the first time, there's nothing more depressing than a failed suicide. :001_huh: Though at that range... it shouldn't really matter. Better "safe" than sorry!

Good luck!

• Content Count:  1166

That doesnt even look like him in the picture, and besides something wouldve been said on Discovery if he died or the show was cancelled.

• Content Count:  6084

Gtfo all of you. I looked into it and it someone (God knows who could actually do this) actually took some careful looks into the picture and it was confirmed to be a photoshop of a look-a-like.

The entire episode has been ignored by Discovery and Mythbusters alike and there will be no press conference: HE ISN'T DEAD.

Reply to Thread