? servers

? players online

Really?

• Content Count:  1513

Right, but the whole thing with crouch-jumping is your still crouching thus still obeying the rules.

That's like saying i was shooting at him but I was in soccer following orders so it's fine.

• Content Count:  2238

That's like saying i was shooting at him but I was in soccer following orders so it's fine.

Can I use this excuse on you next time I'm rebelling but following orders?

• Content Count:  623

No its not cause shooting is rebelling but bhopping to the ordered area is not unless said otherwise lol. It's really not a hard concept to understand guys lol.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII from hickville.

No its not cause shooting is rebelling but bhopping to the ordered area is not unless said otherwise lol. It's really not a hard concept to understand guys lol.

So, that's like saying I broke the law but this law wasn't bad so I'm good.

• Content Count:  4550

I know, but it's kinda like saying "crouching backwards" isn't the same as "crouching".

Sent from my Galaxy SIII from turka durka land.

Doesn't matter what you append the word 'crouching' with, crouching and jumping are not the same. You'd have to be facing a direction when you crouch regardless of what you do.

• Content Count:  623

Doesn't matter what you append the word 'crouching' with, crouching and jumping are not the same. You'd have to be facing a direction when you crouch regardless of what you do.

You're right they're not the the same but if you do both at the same time you're still crouching lol. It's not like when you combine the two you preform some action that has nothing to do with crouching or jumping.

You're right they're not the the same but if you do both at the same time you're still crouching lol. It's not like when you combine the two you preform some action that has nothing to do with crouching or jumping.

So crouching and crouch jumping are two different things, when someone says crouch they don't mean crouch jumping, derp.

• Content Count:  1619

OK, my statement of who cares how you get there was kinda dumb. But it seems like every week there's something different. Before it was LRs, should they be forced? Should the T get another LR?

When I first started playing, the rules were fairly lenient, but now, I don't know what I can or can't do.

And yes, I do realize my complaint about these stupid complaints is ironic, but there really is a complaint for every aspect of the game.

Did anyone take the time to think about how ridiculous it's gotten?

Reply to Thread