? servers

? players online

Really?

• Content Count:  1950

So is this whole thing with crouch jumping really necessary? People complain all the time about little things like that. Just play the game.

Why did this even come up in the first place? Who fucking cares if someone is jumping? Hell! Who cares if they run to the destination? In the end, all that matters is that people get to the location.

I just think this is stupid. CTs are really just looking for some lame excuse to kill the Ts.

If the CT says to crouch to big cage and a T crouch jumps or even just runs to big cage, just let him go. He didn't run to armory, he didn't try to kill a CT, so you have no reason to shoot him.

And one final thing, don't shoot someone if they stand outside big cage, because you never actually said to go inside the big cage.

All these new rules are making it shitty to play.

Have fun and complain about real issues. Don't bother complaining because someone got to big cage faster than the others.

No offense but your first paragraph is pretty ironic if you ask me.

I won't try to repeat others but clearly the point of the game is to give orders and have Ts obey them. Obviously if they tell you do something you do it (within rules). The point isn't to get to the destination as fast as possible. I rarely say crouch to somewhere and the only time I do that is when the entire map has just been basically rebellion. The purpose of crouching is to slow down the Ts and have more control instead of them just running all over. It makes zero sense to say crouch here and then Ts jump there.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  188

Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpeg

Lol at everyone in this thread.

You guize are srsly overreacting. I mean, I can understand everyone disagreeing with PM27, even I do; but, jeez you guys are mad over nothing.

• Content Count:  954

Although I disagree with the no jumping on crouch orders rule, by god man. The rule is set and unless you can come up with a legitimate reason as to why this rule is so much bullshit and should be removed, it's not going to go away.

• Content Count:  2238

Not sure why people are getting so upset over this rule. Like it's already been stated, the rules have ALWAYS been if you don't obey, you get shot. It's seriously not that difficult to crouch without jumping.

• Content Count:  623

Not sure why people are getting so upset over this rule. Like it's already been stated, the rules have ALWAYS been if you don't obey, you get shot. It's seriously not that difficult to crouch without jumping.

Right, but the whole thing with crouch-jumping is your still crouching thus still obeying the rules.

Right, but the whole thing with crouch-jumping is your still crouching thus still obeying the rules.

I guess I'm the only one that logically looked at "crouching" and "crouch-jumping" not being the same thing therefore one is correct the other is not. They're not the same word, and don't have the same definition.

Not really arguing against you, Pyro, I just still am amazed how how common sense doesn't reach people.

I know, but it's kinda like saying "crouching backwards" isn't the same as "crouching".

Sent from my Galaxy SIII from turka durka land.

I see your point there.

ALSO STOP LYING ABOUT WHERE YOU MESSAGING FROM

• Like 2

Reply to Thread