? servers

? players online

Who is your hero?

• Content Count:  940

Anyone who puts on a uniform everyday and swore an oath to protect the USA "from all enemies, foreign and domestic."

Anyone who puts on a uniform everyday and swore an oath to protect Canada "from... eh... the weather, and maybe those really rare enemies"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12183[/ATTACH]

Edited by Sleggie

• Content Count:  1070

Not even a question, my Mom. Single parent raising me and my two brothers (all of us are completing/completed university), with little to no help from anyone, including my Dad. She has sacrificed so much for us, and I'll never be able to repay her. She truly is my hero.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  800

Don't really have a role model, but I would have to say my math teacher, because he grew up pretty much with no family going from home to home since his mom and dad died, and he still managed to get a job paying six figures and is an awesome guy.

• Content Count:  2750

Don't really have a role model, but I would have to say my math teacher, because he grew up pretty much with no family going from home to home since his mom and dad died, and he still managed to get a job paying six figures and is an awesome guy.

....what kind of math teacher makes 6 figures

• Content Count:  687

img_pod_silvio-berlusconi-pod-1001.jpg

Fucking Berlusconi!

Hear me out.

Not only is he aged motherfucking 76 and still drowning in pussy 60 years younger than himself he also manages to fucking enrich himself!

HOW?

Tax fraud and fucking rolling with the high lads up in the mafia yo! And now you say: 'Durr, that's illegal'

WRONG MOTHERFUCKER!

Diplo-fucking-matic Imunity!

He is the prime minister of Italy.

'But he's a fraud!' I hear you yelling!

SO FUCKING WHAT?!

He owns a large portion of the Italian media (Television, Newspaper, Hell the fucking adds on your cereal box!)

Like he's going to fucking care what YOU think!?

Does he use his Media Powers for good?

Fuck yeah he does. His good!

He Brainwashes evryone to do his bidding. (He still doesn't give a FLYING FUCK about what YOU think!)

"Who should you vote for?

Berlusconi the Great? or

Some shmug fgt!" says the newspaper!

AND ALL OF FUCKING ITALY GOES APE SHIT AND REVOTES HIM. AGAIN!

Berlusconi knows how to fucking get his shit done, walking in public, legitmizing his obvious fraud.

FUCKING. HERO!

Edited by (von dutch) delta force 8

Reply to Thread