? servers

? players online

Steam Gamers Harlem Shake!

• Content Count:  113

I think it would be hilarious if everyone on MG did the Harlem Shake xD Start without skins, hats etc then BOOM :d:problemo:

for anyone who doesn't know what it is, it's a massive craze thats going around EVERYWHERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGR6SXazeEI

• Like 3
Edited by Bananaskillz
Better video example

• Content Count:  1025

I was thinking this... but SG people actually dancing, then someone good with video editing could edit all us dancing together or some shit.

I secretly just want to see Chris with no shirt on wearing that star wars helmet he has humping the air!

• Like 4

Teletubby skin does a pretty mean ass shake if we're sticking to doing it in game.

I'd participate if we had an event - I got back from being away and saw all those videos on Youtube and was really confused. I watched some and actually laughed a lot!

I've only just seen them aswell they are really funny! I think doing it in game would be fun as hell, just need to make an event and see who else will do it :)

If you want, create a new thread with a poll and I'll merge this thread with the new one. It's a wicked corny thing, but I think it would be fun, hehe. It could even be a two birds with one stone type of thing, have a server event with extra credits or something, then quickly do the video thing.

... I don't think I can add a poll to this already existing thread, if I can, then I'm a noob with mod tools 'cuz I didn't know that. :p

I think it be funny as hell..Like you said, have everyone have normal skins and no added hats/trails etc. Then with everyone with trails/skins etc. Though, i don't know how we will get MG to do it...

We have it be a community event, so we'll have mems+ who hopefully can listen to simple directions. We might have to lay down the law - either play along or get out, haha.

Reply to Thread