? servers

? players online

Steam Gamers Harlem Shake!

• Content Count:  954

You don't use FRAPS.

Ingame, FRAPS is pretty much the best video recording software there is, lol.

I use 60fps >:d

60FPS is gonna be even more.

The fact that someone is going to have to record it (which could be 5+ minutes) and upload it to mediafire and send it to you (which, bear in mind is going to be 1-20GB) is gonna mean it'll be about an hour or so for upload, and half that for download.

• Content Count:  940

Ingame, FRAPS is pretty much the best video recording software there is, lol.

60FPS is gonna be even more.

The fact that someone is going to have to record it (which could be 5+ minutes) and upload it to mediafire and send it to you (which, bear in mind is going to be 1-20GB) is gonna mean it'll be about an hour or so for upload, and half that for download.

Is that supposed to be a big obstacle? Because its not really... I'll go watch some Simpsons as I wait :d

And also, I'd prefer receiving it from sendspace.

• Content Count:  939

I really like this idea and would love if it can be done here in SG.. But probably not if we allow anyone in.

Reason for that is that I was trying to make a video with my friends and one of them is kinda childish. So we tried making the video but he slowed us down, he just kept playing around and being a troll, so I would say if we will use a server to make this, like the servers that people keep saying to remove, we must have a password lock so only trust-able people could join.

• Content Count:  1747

Is that supposed to be a big obstacle? Because its not really... I'll go watch some Simpsons as I wait :d

And also, I'd prefer receiving it from sendspace.

Do you know that 20gbs is impossible to upload? would have to be splitted in like 25 parts and be uploaded separately. Would take a fucking day to do it, just for you to have the pleasure of editing a video.

You don't use FRAPS.

Fraps has been proven to be better than sourcerecorder. A lot.

I really like this idea and would love if it can be done here in SG.. But probably not if we allow anyone in.

Reason for that is that I was trying to make a video with my friends and one of them is kinda childish. So we tried making the video but he slowed us down, he just kept playing around and being a troll, so I would say if we will use a server to make this, like the servers that people keep saying to remove, we must have a password lock so only trust-able people could join.

Maybe we should make people register to enter the event and test them if they are reliable for this project

/no

• Content Count:  6466

You use a demo, then use custom demo fly-around tools to give a better video of whats going on rather than some guy in spectate with fraps running, it would look shitty.

Have you never seen a good CS:S video? They rarely if ever use fraps. They use a demo, then actual video editing software, such as Vegas Pro or Adobe Aftereffects.

Reply to Thread