? servers

? players online

Be advised, Jewpiter will be in Norway/Sweden from March 15-30

Guest Smiley :]
Had my sights on Oslo, Bergen, and Stavanger.

Back home I live fairly close to Bergen, definitely a city worth visiting. I'd choose Bergen over Oslo anyday. Haven't been to Stavanger soez

• Content Count:  2661

Back home I live fairly close to Bergen, definitely a city worth visiting. I'd choose Bergen over Oslo anyday. Haven't been to Stavanger soez

Yeah I figured I would find a hostel to stay in each city, and just walk around a bit. See some museums, the architecture, the nature, the women (and the men). lollll. Does Bergen have any good bars? I feel like sitting down and drinking in a 500 year old Norwegian bar and listening to some old fisherman tell his tales xD

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2661

Sweden is about 50% cheaper at everything, than in Norway. Just saying. But seriously, don't come here to my town, that would scare the living shit out of me D:

Prepare your anus

• Content Count:  6741

I'm sure I've read somewhere that Sweden is far more expensive than Norway.

Every Norwegian person I spoke to had impeccable English skills!

• Content Count:  5063

I'm sure I've read somewhere that Sweden is far more expensive than Norway.

Every Norwegian person I spoke to had impeccable English skills!

Ummmm okay. I have no idea who you've been talking to, sweden is FAR from more expensive than norway.

Let me explain. A bottle of beer from the grocery store in sweden costs around $0,79 and norway $2,99. And if you were to buy a Toyota GT86 in sweden that would cost $48825 and $80223 in norway. Norwegians goes to sweden to get cheap alcohol tobacco and meat and Swedes goes to germany..

If you were to hit the club or a pub in norway to enjoy a few beers, the price for a pint is between 10-16 dollars.. Not sure how much it costs in sweden.

Edited by floffypus
Guest Smiley :]
Sweden is about 50% cheaper at everything, than in Norway. Just saying. But seriously, don't come here to my town, that would scare the living shit out of me D:

lol swede, derp.

• Content Count:  106

Have fun. Enjoy the...uh...hmm.

Well, there's that weird food I've heard about where guys bury a dead shark at the beach, everyone pisses on it, and they dig it up and eat it a few months later (no rly). I also know that there are a bunch of stone dongs all around the place that were carved by vikings centuries ago.

(I'm probably not the best representative of that region).

Reply to Thread