? servers

? players online

Be advised, Jewpiter will be in Norway/Sweden from March 15-30

• Content Count:  562

I also know that there are a bunch of stone dongs all around the place that were carved by vikings centuries ago.

(I'm probably not the best representative of that region).

i live close to one of those places :3

and when you mention vikings, the viking museums is VERY interesting. most of them have loads of stuff from that time.

in Harstad there is a place called trondenes, which were major during the second world war. the placement is good and it is a lot of leftovers here. we also have a cannon that the germans built if im not mistaking :3

• Content Count:  562

Not 100% sure, but I believe it's the most expensive country to live in, Denmark being the second most expensive.

i think denmark and norway is about the same prices :/ but yeah, its expensive as hell

• Content Count:  5063

1. Denmark

2. Switzerland

3. Norway

And from a 2012 CNBC report they say Tokyo is the most expensive city.

A report from 2013 states that Tokyo still is the most expensive city, norway "Oslo" being the forth most expensive.

Hard to tell if it's the most expensive country, but atleast not the most expensive city.

• Content Count:  1756

1. Denmark

2. Switzerland

3. Norway

And from a 2012 CNBC report they say Tokyo is the most expensive city.

A report from 2013 states that Tokyo still is the most expensive city, norway "Oslo" being the forth most expensive.

Hard to tell if it's the most expensive country, but atleast not the most expensive city.

All in all Denmark might be more expensive, but Norway's food and specially restaurants is a lot more expensive. I visit Norway about 1-2 times a year and it's a whole lot more expensive to buy food there than in Denmark

• Content Count:  2661

I'm in a hostel in Oslo writing this. This city is by far the worst place I've visited in Europe so far. This place is filled with shady migrant workers, prostitutes, beggars on every street corner, graffiti on damn near every building, and has an unusual amount of animal shit on the streets.

Norway pls..

• Content Count:  5063

I'm in a hostel in Oslo writing this. This city is by far the worst place I've visited in Europe so far. This place is filled with shady migrant workers, prostitutes, beggars on every street corner, graffiti on damn near every building, and has an unusual amount of animal shit on the streets.

Norway pls..

Well, you did choose to visit norways worst city.. Stavanger, trondheim, bergen and tønsberg is the best overall citys in norway in my opinion. Oslo sucks! I really hope your view on norway is ruind by your stay in Oslo.

Reply to Thread