? servers

? players online

How do you exercise?

Guest harro
What's your point? Why did you even quote me? Besides, that's your own opinon and that body takes at least 6 years of hard work while being on the juice. Has nothing to do with what I said lol.

Well considering your attitude is pretty much trying to generalize cardio as a bad thing (However if for some reason you want to do cardio) in a thread about variable forms of exercise makes you seem pretty silly, especially when you are trying to come off as a huge faggot about the whole subject. Also, you made a reference to professional body building as an excuse for not doing cardio so I posted a picture of a professional bodybuilder and made a reference to it, but I guess that flew past your big head somehow too.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1057

Well considering your attitude is pretty much trying to generalize cardio as a bad thing (However if for some reason you want to do cardio) in a thread about variable forms of exercise makes you seem pretty silly, especially when you are trying to come off as a huge faggot about the whole subject. Also, you made a reference to professional body building as an excuse for not doing cardio so I posted a picture of a professional bodybuilder and made a reference to it, but I guess that flew past your big head somehow too.

You guys are getting the wrong idea of what he is saying, go back and read what he said word by word. He is not saying cardio is a bad thing LOL

• Content Count:  11501

I'm well aware of what a caloric surplus is, but, as Harro said, the amount you're trying to say cardio will affect your ability to gain mass is ridiculous. As long as you aren't running 15k's every day, you aren't going to sacrifice that much lol - plus in the long run it's going to make you overall a lot more healthy.

• Content Count:  2994

Cardio kills gains. yolo swag stay /fit/ get fit or die mirin

EDIT:

Seriously though, do cardio. It's good for you.

(just not too much if you want to get swoll as fuck, interval running or interval rowing machine stimulates your muscle growth, so it's cool.).

10lb in each hand while jogging = lel

• Content Count:  1735

Gym 4 times a week, one day chest, next shoulders, next bis/tris and the next back with abs and running after the workouts whenever im feeling it(at least twice a week). I usually do mon-thrurs and take the weekend off, but sometimes because of school i skip a day or two and move my workouts to the weekend, but still make sure to go 4 times a week.

Reply to Thread