? servers

? players online

Ridiculous Source Error

• Content Count:  6242

Installed it yet got the same error again , and the system reboot. It seems to happen on Mesa a lot, which is a shame because that's a good map.

Edit : Here are possible fixes for the error https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5204-UOSN-9830

One of those suggested solutions is to uninstall and reinstall css. I'm doing that now :(

Or even clearing game cache. You might have gotten the error from another server, if so, clearing the cache should clear the error. But since you reinstalled it should be done when you uninstalled it:blushing:. Sorry I missed this last night before going to bed.

Did it work?

• Content Count:  580

Or even clearing game cache. You might have gotten the error from another server, if so, clearing the cache should clear the error. But since you reinstalled it should be done when you uninstalled it:blushing:. Sorry I missed this last night before going to bed.

Did it work?

Don't know...takes pretty long to re-download CSS. I'll probably try to finish the download by Monday and see if it works.

Wow. 4 days until the next error.

This error doesn't appear to have any solution , every DAMN video driver has been updated. I've done everything , reinstalled this game , and it's still crashing.

I took some more advice from that steam webpage and again the errors seem to have subsided for now. If I get this error again , I'll be pissed , but I won't bump this thread anymore.

Reply to Thread