? servers

? players online

Bubblez hooking up with young girls..

• Content Count:  925

LOL nice switching the words round. This is how it really went down. caps is you. "Yeo nerdwolf i need you to do something for me." "SURE BRO" "Aite so im trying to fuck around with this chick and she wants to know ma numba. And she cant send photos in the USA" "OMFG IM SO HORNY ILL DO IT WHATS HER NUMBER" "Don't worry just tell me your number and ill tell her to send it to you" "OKAY" Then after she said she didnt send the photos your like, "HAHA I HAVE YOUR NUMBER AHAH IM GONNA CALL YOU AND SPAM YOU" "Haha you idiot, i gave you a textplus number" Next day shroomiez and perge is hollerin "haha u gave nerdwolf your number" "Nah i gave that nerd a textplus number hahaha" And we all laughed.

This was you before sending your pics, "OMFG I GET MORE GIRLS THEN YOU. ALL THE GIRLS LOVE ME, IM A PLAYER I HAVE 3 GIRLS ON ME RIGHT NOW" After I saw your pic, "....... GO MEET SOME REAL GIRLS OTHER THEN ONLINE GIRLS"

AHAAHAHAHAAHAH

Its funny how I really do get more girls, and no I never said "im so horny rite now" That must of been you because your thirst-o-meter was really high for that girl, Stop blaming all of this on me because you can't accept the face that no girl really wants you and your ugly face. Deal. With. It.

• Content Count:  1057

Its funny how I really do get more girls
LOL sure u get more fat girls then me.

That must of been you because your thirst-o-meter was really high for that girl
-

"Thirstywolf", pretty hypocritical LOL

Stop blaming all of this on me because you can't accept the face that no girl really wants you and your ugly face
LOOL. Thats all im gonna say.

Everything I'm dissing you with is truth. Rage more PLEASE Fat titty pencil boy.

"Thirstywolf", pretty hypocritical LOL"

It's because of that fat nerd huwajux changed my name, Plus dissing me with truth? LOL. The only truth is that You only know how I look.

• Content Count:  1057

"Thirstywolf", pretty hypocritical LOL"

It's because of that fat nerd huwajux changed my name, Plus dissing me with truth? LOL. The only truth is that You only know how I look.

Huwajux gave you that name for a reason.

Exactly, and with that face you can only get fat girls. Prove me Wrong?

DAMN i just realized, your only 13. So you dont know what real girls are yet.

Huwajux gave you that name for a reason.

Exactly, and with that face you can only get fat girls. Prove me Wrong?

DAMN i just realized, your only 13. So you dont know what real girls are yet.

I'm 15 and with my "rapist face" I get little children.

• Content Count:  202

Now that I think of it, I'm almost positive Bubbles and Wolf have been through my juvenile program...I remember 2 little punks arguing about very similar things.

Reply to Thread