? servers

? players online

wow.

• Content Count:  2167

The crazy thing is that this car has been around for a few years now and they have already started making the "venom GT2" which is like this one but with 400 more horsepower.

• Content Count:  421

The crazy thing is that this car has been around for a few years now and they have already started making the "venom GT2" which is like this one but with 400 more horsepower.

theyve been around for a while, but they never really speed tested them, until recently, and for the longest time they werent even street legal.

but if you do some research on them, they literally take a lotus exige, extend the frame, and slap a giant engine in it.

so you end with with the best of both worlds, power and handling.

theyve been around for a while, but they never really speed tested them, until recently, and for the longest time they werent even street legal.

but if you do some research on them, they literally take a lotus exige, extend the frame, and slap a giant engine in it.

so you end with with the best of both worlds, power and handling.

I had the opportunity to see one running back in 2011. That engine sounds just stunning. An amazing car for sure. I would take it over a veyron super sport any day.

• Content Count:  421

I would take it over a veyron super sport any day.

if i had to choose between this and the veyron, hands down id get the venom. but id personally never buy either of them even if i did have the money.

personally i could care less about top speeds. most people that buy super/hyper cars never even come close to their top speeds, and buying a car that expensive i would be scared to take it on the streets.

id much rather have a caterham or ariel atom. power to weight ratio is where its at :d

if i had to choose between this and the veyron, hands down id get the venom. but id personally never buy either of them even if i did have the money.

personally i could care less about top speeds. most people that buy super/hyper cars never even come close to their top speeds, and buying a car that expensive i would be scared to take it on the streets.

id much rather have a caterham or ariel atom. power to weight ratio is where its at :d

The venom GT has a better power to weight than either of those two. Its weighs half as much as a Veyron, has way more power and handles better for less than half the price. And yes I have seen both IRL parked next to each other. Venom is more impressive.

Reply to Thread