? servers

? players online

Deathrun

• Content Count:  868

Boring imo.

Most of them are simply, sacrifice to get past, and this leads to long amounts of waiting and half witted "jumping then flying back" tricks which don't work.

Ontop of that the people generally on the servers are mic spamming idiots.

You and I both were on that server earlier this evening, haha. Yeah, I'm not sure what the hub bub is over deathrun... maybe that particular map ruined it for me. Floors broke when CTs stepped on them, and some of the traps were absolutely impossible to get past by yourself because they cover such a wide area.

From what I've seen from that one map, you need a good majority of the CTs not to be noobs to get past the traps that cover a wide area. The rest is about luck, or letting people go first to get hit by the trap and then you walk on by and continue, which I imagine no one would want to do once they get the hang of how deathrun works.

It's like waiting for one or two people to play the intended role of "Operation Human Shield" from the South Park movie.

• Content Count:  950

gets rather repetitive if youre ct, if your T be assured that therell be another T whos the inbred kid of george bush, pushing all the buttons and what not <_>

• Content Count:  1141

It's fun in short doses or if you're really good at it, like myself. (Lol)

Seriously though, death run can be really shitty at times. Ts that use all the traps early and cts who are utter failures at CS:S.

• Content Count:  91

Yeah alot of T's just suck and press your button when nobody is there, but u can get past obstacles without sacrificing but it's hard it pretty fun if y ou know what ur doing but crappy T's are just annoying

• Content Count:  5007

It's fun in short doses or if you're really good at it, like myself. (Lol)

Seriously though, death run can be really shitty at times. Ts that use all the traps early and cts who are utter failures at CS:S.

Yep

T's can be retarded

But if we have a SG server then admins will be there because we are big and sort out teh bastards!

• Content Count:  2115

Yep

T's can be retarded

But if we have a SG server then admins will be there because we are big and sort out teh bastards!

rolfmao

Yeah, would be amazing when SG would have Deathrunservers

Reply to Thread