? servers

? players online

Party Drug Experiences.

• Content Count:  3791

I made soooooo much money selling ecstasy in high school.

I thought it sucked though.

Ecstasy and MDMA are two different drugs. MDMA is the psychoactive element found in Ecstasy. The UK Medical Research Council says that MDMA is less harmful than marijjuana, tobacco, & alcohol, as well as most prescription drugs. Ecstasy has so much shit in it, meth, cocain etc. I would never touch the stuff.

• Content Count:  11501

Ecstasy and MDMA are two different drugs. MDMA is the psychoactive element found in Ecstasy. The UK Medical Research Council says that MDMA is less harmful than marijjuana, tobacco, & alcohol, as well as most prescription drugs. Ecstasy has so much shit in it, meth, cocain etc. I would never touch the stuff.

You're telling somebody the difference between MDMA and ecstasy that lives in an area that made ecstasy almost world wide popular lol. Trust, me I'm aware of the difference, all you said was party drugs, which ecstasy is.

• Content Count:  3791

You're telling somebody the difference between MDMA and ecstasy that lives in an area that made ecstasy almost world wide popular lol. Trust, me I'm aware of the difference, all you said was party drugs, which ecstasy is.

Ah sorry, I thought you were stating that MDMA is ecstasy. Just a misunderstanding.

Reply to Thread