? servers

? players online

Party Drug Experiences.

• Content Count:  3205

How much did you take to have that?

MDMA is pretty amazing when taken with caution in a controlled environment

My teacher who is a DUI officer + Drug Recognition Expert, would facepalm all over this lol

• Content Count:  165

everyone always brings pot brownies to parties, but i bring crystal meth cupcakes ONE time and suddenly im the bad guy
well DUH! gotta bring both for the softies

Do heroin and crack count as party drugs?

No, I guess not..

Absolutely! not the best alternatives but yah! Anyways, I've smoked an eighth of cronic (not going into that) then ate about 5 shrooms... Biggest...Trip...Ever... Deffinetely not worth it as I threw up afterwards and I don't have a weak stomach. The walls looked like they were doing the wave, I saw a picture turn into a movie, and I got into a fight with a drinking fountain at school...

• Content Count:  475

Absolutely! not the best alternatives but yah! Anyways, I've smoked an eighth of cronic (not going into that) then ate about 5 shrooms... Biggest...Trip...Ever... Deffinetely not worth it as I threw up afterwards and I don't have a weak stomach. The walls looked like they were doing the wave, I saw a picture turn into a movie, and I got into a fight with a drinking fountain at school...

I dunno man, every time I was doing heroin or crack it was with a small group of people and we just kinda sat there.. lol.

• Content Count:  6741

Aren't you like 12 years old?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6712

I've always been the good one for the sake of my friends. They went over the top on MDMA and Cocaine... literally put me off both of those for sure, luckily I helped them out of that.

Maybe when/if I go to uni in 5 months I'll try something, would be a bit of a boring dick if I didn't.

• Content Count:  3791

I've always been the good one for the sake of my friends. They went over the top on MDMA and Cocaine... literally put me off both of those for sure, luckily I helped them out of that.

Maybe when/if I go to uni in 5 months I'll try something, would be a bit of a boring dick if I didn't.

I would never touch cocaine and I did have the same sort of opinion about drugs in general. I had tried a little weed in the past, but I just generally don't like smoking. I tell you one thing, I don't regret doing it, it was a bloody amazing experience.

Reply to Thread